martes, 19 de julio de 2011

It is time

Hey there dear friends.
So anyway, in a matter of a few hours I'm going to be flying out to Thailand to start out a new life. The Spain chapter of my life thus draws to a close, having taught me many many things. I have to admit I do feel a bit numb as I write this. Perhaps its just combination of nerves and restlessness and all other feelings associated with an international move.
This time, I am finally striking out entirely on my own, as far as family is concerned. They'll be staying in Spain, dealing with their own matters, but finally I feel that I no longer need to worry about them. They are stable, and they are safe, and I have done my duty enough. Its my turn now.
I should be arriving in Bangkok at around 9:40 a.m. on Thursday. Will be spending several days there, getting paperwork finalized for my classes, as well as just unwinding and spending time with my hubby. Then after that its off to getting settled in the appartment.
Wish me luck, guys! Should be updating with more info as I get the chance.
I'm not very good at keeping journals, but I hope I can do a better job of it this time around.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario